1st Grade - We are working on a Valentine partner song and the Presidents song. They nearly have them all memorized now!
2nd Grade - This week I sent home a letter about show times, dates and costumes. Please see the "Squirm" tab at the top of this blog to see a copy of this letter, as well as other useful information.
3rd Grade - We are previewing the songs for our April show called "Broadway Beat". This show features 100 years of Broadway history from George M. Cohan to The King and I, Rent, Grease, Music Man, Hairspray and Wicked.
4th Grade - Our Orff lessons continue to expand and these talented students are keeping up with every challenge I give them!
5th Grade - We are working on the songs for the 5th grade show.
Please consider attending the District 25 Variety Show this Saturday at 7:00 PM at Thomas Middle School. I will be performing with my fellow music teachers and dancing with more than 20 other Ivy Hill staff members. This will be a fun show! Hope to see you there! Wear your Ivy Hill clothes!