Friday, August 24, 2012

Welcome Back!!!

What a wonderful thing to be back at school!  This begins my 18th year at Ivy Hill School and I'm looking forward to another fantastic musical journey with my Ivy Hill Eagles!  This year we welcome a Monday morning visit from the Greenbrier music teacher, Mrs. Sexton.  She will be teaching both morning kindergarten sections this year.  While I am sad that these little Eagles won't be mine until 1st grade, I know they are in great hands!

Concert dates are posted in the PTA calendar.  4th grade show is already underway!

I will be using Edmodo with my older students.  This program allows teachers and students to network and it saves paper!  I will post nearly all show information for using Edmodo.

Feel free to email me if you have any questions about the Ivy Hill School music program.  eopitz@sd25.org

I want to welcome all the new families to our Ivy Hill community!  You have chosen a very special place to send your children.  We are a unique and outstanding school!