I want to welcome all of you back to the 2013-2014 school year! As I begin year 19 in this building, I am thrilled to get to know more new Ivy Hill Eagles as well as reunite with all of my wonderful students! I had a terrific summer and look forward to sharing new things that I have learned. I love being a student, too! My summer was enriched by 3 challenging classes that I took.
We will start our year with World Music Drumming and the 4th graders will begin rehearsing for their Jazz show! Mrs. Sexton, the Greenbrier music teacher will have all kindergarten classes this year. She is an outstanding teacher and is also very funny! I know your kindergarten students will enjoy having her as a teacher.
Please stop in the music room and say hello! Check this blog frequently. I post a lot of updates, information and pictures here!