1st Grade -We started our new year with a fun song called The Penguin Polka. We also started learning The Presidents Song. Be ready to hear some great stories at home about the Presidents of the United States!
2nd Grade - Rehearsals for "Kids are Kids the Whole World Round!" I will send home information about this show next week. I will also add a tab at the top of this blog that is dedicated to the 2nd grade show.
3rd Grade - We are getting more in depth with note reading now. I introduced your child to a free game available on line called Staff Wars. Here is a link to download this game. We also started learning "Fifty Nifty United States". In this song we sing all 50 states in alphabetical order.
4th Grade - We are continuing our study of Tchaikovsky's Nutcracker music.
5th Grade - The 5th Grade Show is underway!!! "Feelin' Good in '14" is our theme and we have some fantastic songs we are getting ready!