Happy New Year!
I'd like to share a few links with you of your children performing at our all school assembly on the last day of school before winter break. This was not a formal performance. It was just our school family singing holiday and winter songs for each other! It was also pajama day :-)
I am still editing the 5th grade choir chime performances and will post when they are ready.
I hope you enjoy these!
4th Grade
3rd Grade
2nd Grade
Kindergarten
Kindergarten - We are reviewing songs from fall and early winter.
2nd Grade - Arrrr! Avast ye scallywags! The 2nd grade students are becoming "Pirates" for the February show!
3rd Grade - These students are demonstrating their ability to read rhythms and and notes on a staff by performing short melodies on the piano or xylophone. They have mastered reading space notes on a staff. We are now adding line notes.
4th Grade - We have started a unit on Instruments of the Orchestra.
5th Grade - The 5th grade show is now underway! We will be covering 50 years of music history in honor of the 50th birthday of Ivy Hill School!