Kindergarten - We are going to take a break from practicing our songs for the Kindergarten show and dive into a fun unit on Camille Saint-Saens "Carnival of the Animals".
1st Grade - I only saw the children one time this week, due to President's Day on Monday. I videotaped each class singing the Presidents Song. Look for it on my blog soon! We also listened and danced to Brahms' Hungarian Dance #5 to experience different speeds in music.
2nd Grade - Congratulations to all of our 2nd grade students on an outstanding job in "A Better You, A Better Me!"
3rd Grade - We are rehearsing for our April show. Don't forget to visit my Music Moodle to see the lyrics to our songs. Auditions are next week during lunch recess.
4th Grade - Two classes had a nice review of the Presidents Song. The other two classes played Instrument Bingo.
5th Grade - This week I gave the students a chance to choreograph a small section of one of our songs.
On Thursday I had a sub so that I could attend a wonderful technology conference. I enjoy being a student as well as a teacher! There's always new and exciting things to learn! Have a wonderful weekend and thank you for visiting my blog!
No comments:
Post a Comment