I hope you all enjoyed your snow days!
Kindergarten - I miss my afternoon crew! I haven't seen them in two weeks! :-(
1st Grade - The DVDs of the holiday show are being duplicated and should be delivered to you next week.
2nd Grade - Their show is coming along! Speaking parts have been assigned and practices will take place during the first half of lunch recess.
3rd Grade - They are working hard on their note-naming. I'm hoping they're ready to take this test next week, because we will begin rehearsing our show very soon!
4th - They have completed the Nutcracker Ballet! Our next unit will be on instruments of the orchestra. They will need to know what they look like, sound like and which family each one belongs to.
5th Grade - We're singing and dancing and making the most of every minute together!
I'll see you at the Fun Fair tonight!
No comments:
Post a Comment