1st Grade - I sent home a 5 page packet with the lyrics for the songs in our December show. I am proud of the children for sharing this with you and practicing at home!
2nd Grade - We have been working on reading rhythms, reading pitches, singing in canon form and recognizing the difference between major and minor music.
3rd Grade - I will be videotaping the students on Tuesday morning and submitting the video for the mash-up competition. I ask that they all wear jeans and their "I am Ivy Hill" t-shirts.
4th Grade - I am so proud of these children! They did an amazing job in "We Haz Jazz!"
5th Grade - These beautiful singers are singing in 3 part harmony. We have been practicing singing major and minor triads. They are preparing for a vocal timbre test in which they need to identify the voices in different solo and choir combinations.
Thank you for stopping to say hi to me at Open House last night!